15 July 2011

A Noteworthy Blog

I would love to introduce you to one of the sweetest, most heartfelt blogs around.  It is a blog about a young woman pursuing the heart of the Lord, serving His children {specifically the lost and the neglected},& allowing her heart to be molded and changed by what she sees. 

My roommate Amanda has been serving in South East Asia for several years {during the summer}.  This summer she had the opportunity to venture to Cambodia. The things that she experienced there have changed her {and those who read her blog}.  While reading her blog, I found myself crying; my own heart breaking for the people in Cambodia.  Amanda is very honest and raw in what she shares on her blog.  It is something I really appreciate and value.

Click the picture to check out Amanda’s blog & tune-in to what the Lord is up to in SE Asia


"Will you be the one to take His light into a darkened world? Tell me, will you be the one?
Will you be the one? . . . I will be the one."


No comments:

Post a Comment