15 July 2011

The Pinterest Craze

So is anyone else as obsessed with Pinterest as I am? Every time I log-in, I cannot stop clicking.  I always find something I likebut mostly I find A LOT that I like.  It is so addicting.  I have just started making my own pinboards..  I like having all the “stuff” that I like in one place, all nice and organized. 

A friend of mine {thanks Mary!} told me about Pinterest a while ago, but I kind of forgot about it.  Now, I cannot dream of such a thing!  I am just loving it.  I have found a lot of inspiration for my own classroom, but there is so much more to ithome decorating, photography, fashion, travel, and anything else fun.

There are a lot of great pinboards that have really neat classroom stuff

Check out what Lisa Bobisa has pinned...

Or even Noel's..

These are just 2 of over 2600 boards that have  classroom ideas!


If you want to join me on my pinning ventures, just search for me on Pinteresthannahls87.

If for some reason you are not in on the Pinterest craze, get ready to join us!




No comments:

Post a Comment